|
Čeština (Česká republika)English (United Kingdom)
Airfield and Aero club Zbraslavice history PDF Print E-mail
Article Index
Airfield and Aero club Zbraslavice history
Own history
Own history - 2
1980s
All Pages

Prolog

 

Zbraslavice (Kutna Hora district) has been known since XIII. century during reign of Premysl Otakar II.. Since middle ages Zbraslavice town had been known as „..the open town without any ramparts, with castle fortified with bulwarks and embankments“. During and after reign of Vaclav IV. Zbraslavice had the criminal law (executions) and revenue law. The town had been growing, but Hussites‘ wars, seven years‘ war (1757), some fires and also siege of Prussian army (1866) ended its growth. However, until twentieth century, the town was growing and improving its craft and trade. Its historical urban character with eagle wing in the red field as if prefiguring the relationship of this place with flying.

 

Zbraslavice-Pančava 1922 Zbraslavice 1935 Zbraslavice-Pančava 1940

 

Tower in 1942 Zbraslavice today

 



 
RocketTheme Joomla Templates